Terms & Condition
Please read these terms and conditions before applying for the franchise of DIITAL EDUCATION LLP through this official website www.diital.edu.in. You agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Your access to and use of all Services is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms these terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the services of this website.
By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms If you do not agree with any part of the Terms then you may not legally access the Services provided by DIIT ADVANCEMENT OF LEARNING.
These terms of the Franchise Agreement govern DIIT ADVANCEMENT OF LEARNING use of this website www.DIITAL.edu.in, hereinafter referred to as "Franchisor's" offer to franchise through this website.
This Agreement includes, but is not limited to, the policies and guidelines set forth below DIITAL (DIIT ADVANCEMENT OF LEARNING) reserves the right to add, update, delete and modify this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or revised Agreement on this website. DIITAL will modify changes or amendments by indicating at the top of this Agreement the date it was last modified Changes or revised Agreements will be effective immediately upon posting on this website Your use of the Website following the posting of any such change or revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such change or revision DIITAL encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to understand the terms and conditions governing use of the Website. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please discontinue use of the Website immediately.
- The franchisor is an ISO 9001:2015 certified business organization, and designs short-term skill development courses and programs and provides training in such courses to aspirants. Students, professionals, employees, entrepreneurs and freelancers through its franchise outlets (authorized training centers) on a national basis; Training, competition management, testing, certification and franchise network development are also part of the franchisor's business.
- Detailed course list of each course is available on the website under “Course” menu.
- The franchisee is engaged in the business of imparting professional, non-professional and vocational training to its students as students, professionals, employees, entrepreneurs and freelancers through its franchise outlets (authorized training centers).
- Franchisor agrees to grant the franchise to Franchisor to operate the Course subject to the terms and conditions herein.
TERMS OF OFFER TO FRANCHISE BUSINESS
- Franchisee / You represent to the Franchisor that you are a company / firm / organization, validly organized, having all necessary power and authority to enter into this Agreement with the Franchisor under the laws of India.
- Upon approval of your franchise, your institution is granted the right to use and share the course materials designed by the franchisor for its professional business purposes to impart vocational training to its students, as per the syllabus provided by the franchisor for the said course.
- After registering on this website you will receive an email containing login details on your registered mail ID. With these details you have to login and upload all required documents after giving your personal details, personally related to you and registered institution and provide information to DIITAL through email or phone call. DIITAL will approve the franchisee on satisfactory inspection of the uploaded documents and all the features of the online web portal will be available for further use by the franchisee.
- DIITAL has adopted an online approach to conduct its business with a view to saving papers and offering its users to contract online. This agreement contains all the terms of its business.
- The franchisor allows the franchisee to pick and choose some or all of the courses from the said course materials prepared and developed by the franchisor to accredit the students for the selected courses. He decides as he sees fit and prefers for the franchisee.
- While it is Franchisee's sole responsibility to fix and charge student fees, Franchisee is also required to pay taxes on amounts collected from students as per Indian law. Under no circumstances shall DIITAL be liable for the payment or refund of any collected fees and taxes applicable to the Franchise.
- Franchisee shall be solely responsible for maintaining and sharing said course materials with its students (whether or not necessary to specify infrastructure, software, hardware, personnel, equipment, etc. requirements). It is the franchisee's responsibility to procure and maintain the requirements at its own cost Regardless, DIITAL will not bear any cost.
- DIITAL offers several professional skill development short-term courses for students and franchise businesses The franchisee is allowed to select only those courses for which they have the necessary infrastructure in terms of software, hardware, trainers, tools, equipment etc., at the same time the franchisee is allowed to select the same course associated with other institutes.
- The Franchisee shall continue to provide the Course Materials through their outlets as per this Agreement and shall not directly contract with any other service provider, aggregator, distributor or any similar entity in India or abroad for this Agreement.
- The exclusive ownership rights and the DIITAL name in the said course material shall remain with Franchisor and Franchisee shall have no right to amend or modify it. The Franchisee shall act only as a distributor of the said course material provided by the Franchisor i.e. DIITAL.
- The syllabus for each course will be prescribed by DIITAL; Where the infrastructure and instructors necessary for the delivery of the course shall be used and maintained by the franchisee at its own expense.
- Franchisee shall not make any extraneous or false promises or information regarding DIITAL to any student FRANCHISEE SHALL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH ACTS OR CONSEQUENCES, DIITAL ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR SUCH ACTS.
- Franchisee shall be responsible for completing the syllabus and training of the students, failing which for any reason, Franchisee shall be solely liable for all damages caused by non-compliance.
- It is the franchisee's responsibility to determine the fee structure for each course DIITAL advises and expects the franchisee to charge a flat fee for the course and nothing more. The amount collected through fees will be considered as income of the franchisee.
- The franchisee is expected to provide the best service and training to the students to maintain the brand value of DIITAL in all areas.
- In case of refund of fees to the students for any reason, the franchisee will be solely responsible for the same.
- Franchisee warrants and warrants that all information exchanged with Franchisor in any form is confidential and will not disclose it to any third party without Franchisor's written consent during the term of this Agreement.
- FRANCHISOR, i.e. DIITAL shall not be liable to any third party for any incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or related to this agreement. Franchisee shall be solely responsible for any distribution, dissemination and sharing of the Course Materials pursuant to this Agreement.
- During the course and training, the franchisee will impart practical know-how and encourage the students to set up their business.
- The franchisee shall be responsible for the admission and registration of the students. It shall be the responsibility of the franchisee to provide appropriate training to the students.
- The official website of DIITAL facilitates the franchisee with all the facilities related to login, registration of students, examination management and more.
- The parties to this agreement shall at all times conduct their business in accordance with the applicable status, regulations, notifications etc. issued by the Government or any statutory authority.
- The franchisee shall be responsible for providing DIITAL with accurate information of students enrolled in their institution. Franchisee shall be solely responsible for consequences or losses of students providing wrong information, willingly or unintentionally.
- The franchisee shall verify the photograph of each student properly the details and photograph of the students will be printed on the certificate issued by DIITAL.
- Franchisee is permitted to use DIITAL as a brand name for marketing the course Efforts will be made by the franchisee to ensure that the brand name is not used to mislead anyone due to DIITAL and its brand image is not adversely affected in any way.
- DIITAL will charge nominal examination fee which includes student registration process, online examination, offline or practical examination and other services. Towards Payment of DIITAL – The Franchisee may only collect fees from the students in respect of which the amount payable to DIITAL or the said fee may be borne by the Franchisee out of the course fees collected by him. In any event, DIITAL's ownership is limited to the maximum amount collected.
- Franchisees may make a lump sum payment for a single fee per student per academic year. These fees are non-refundable in any form, DIITAL may consider refunding the fees if more than one fee is paid for any one service.
- Based on the online available data, information or information provided by the franchisee, clearly understood by the franchisor, the DIITAL certificate is prepared and promptly sent by speed post to the registered address of the franchisee.
- Upon any change of address or email address, Franchisee shall notify DIITAL of its new address.
- If the Franchisee wishes to terminate or cancel the Agreement for any reason, they are obligated to contact DIITAL via letter or email in the same manner; in the absence of which it is deemed that the franchise is active and functioning.
- DIITAL makes no commercial commitment, job commitment, payment guarantee, marketing commitment to any students. If the franchisee makes any such claim or promise, he shall be solely responsible for the same and its consequences.
- Mandatory examination of franchisee students through the system and facilities provided by DIITAL; if the student fails the test, the franchisee reserves the right to re-test the franchisee shall submit data only in respect of students who have completed the examination. The franchisee will provide training to students who have failed the exam and help and guide them to clear the exam.
- It is assumed by DIITAL that the franchisee will not indulge in any malpractice to pass students. This is detrimental to the image of the franchisee and DIITAL.
- Franchisees can take the necessary steps to start the business if they want, for job security or according to the skills and qualifications of the students. The franchisee does not make any promises of performance or commercial success.
- All the information related to DIITAL is published and updated from time to time on the official website of DIITAL Franchisee students must provide all information about DIITAL before taking admission for any course and insisting on going through DIITAL's official website.
- The validity of the certificate issued by DIITAL can be checked on the official website through the number printed on the certificate.
- Examination will be conducted and certificate issued only to students enrolled in DIITAL course.
- Students who have taken admission in franchise outlets for courses other than DIITAL courses and registered on DIITAL website can also get their own login ID and browse details. This is a free service provided by DIITAL to its students.
- DIITAL reserves the right to SMS, EMAIL or contact at any time related to course content the franchisee must receive an acceptance of this commitment from the student at the time of admission.
- DIITAL will send the student's certificate to the franchisee and in turn the franchisee will be responsible for handing it over to the student. Franchisee shall also pay postage to DIITAL.
- DIITAL has adopted online exam mode and can conduct exams throughout the year.
- DIITAL has backed up its data and secured it However, DIITAL is not responsible for any loss of data Franchisees are requested to keep all information in any other format that they can easily access.
- Franchisee will procure the best, high speed internet connection from trusted service providers to provide the best education and training to the students at no cost and without interruption.
- Notwithstanding any provision herein, if Franchisee commits any act in violation of this Agreement, DIITAL shall take immediate legal action for breach of this Agreement. DIITAL reserves the right to cancel or temporarily hold the franchise without notice.
- DIITAL does not run any government schemes or receive any government grants DIITAL is a self-reliant, self-organized organization in the business of curriculum design for students. DIITAL does not undertake that the certificate issued by it will be accepted by any government organization or commercial organization DIITAL's objective is to provide proper training to the students with the help of franchise network DIITAL provides certificates as well as marks sheets for some courses.
When you use this website you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions of the agreement made by DIITAL, DIITAL or any employee of DIITAL shall not be liable for any future mistakes which are not made by DIITAL.